The-K Hotel Gyeongju can freely access most of our contents without joining as a member. If you want to use the Company’s membership services, you must enter the following information, and there is no restriction on the use of the service without entering the optional items.
1. Scope of Collection of Personal Information
2. Personal Information Items Collected
To sign up as a website member
To book a room
To book a banquet
To join the membership:
3. Method of Collecting Personal Information
The Company collects personal information through the website (membership registration, reservation consultation, customer’s voice, online questionnaire survey, event participation), written form, telephone, fax, etc. In addition, the following information can be generated and collected in the course of service use or business processing.
The Company collects personal information to provide satisfactory services and for the following purposes:
1. The-K Hotel Gyeongju destroys members’ personal information without delay once the purpose of its collection and use has been attained. The time of destruction is as follows
2. However, if the Company needs to keep personal information for a certain period under applicable laws such as the Commercial Act after the purpose of its collection and use has been attained, it does so for the following periods
2. In any of the following cases, the Company may share members’ personal information without consent, under the applicable laws
3. The Company provides personal information to third parties as follows to provide better services to its customers
|Receiving parties||Items disclosed||Purpose of use||Retention/Use period|
||For the period of performing the consigned task|
* The Company provides personal information to the above third parties even if their corporate name is changed.
To improve its services, the Company hires contractors to process personal information as follows:
The Company promptly destroys members’ personal information when the purpose of collecting or using it is achieved
* The method and specific timing of destroying personal information are as follows
Members can access or correct their personal information provided to the Company. The Company will take measures without delay once a request to access or edit personal information is made in writing, via phone, or email to the Company’s Privacy Officer or Controller. If a member requests for correction of an error in his/her personal information, the information will not be used or provided until the correction has been completed.
* The Company may refuse your request to view or correct your personal information in cases where
* How to block cookies:
A. To allow or block cookies if you are an Internet Explorer user:
B. To view cookies if you are an Internet Explorer user:
The Company takes technical and administrative measures to secure your personal information from being lost, stolen, leaked, fabricated, or damaged:
② Measures against hacking
③ Minimizing the number of personnel to access personal information and their trainings
④ Operation of a Task Force dedicated to personal information protection
The Company has designated the person responsible for dealing with customer complaints related to personal information as follows:
Users may raise all complaints on personal information protection while using the Company’s services to the Privacy Officer or the responsible department. The Company will respond swiftly and sufficiently to the raised complaints. For other reports or counseling on the breach of privacy, please contact the following institutions:
2. The-K Hotel Gyeongju includes the following in the email’s title and main text when it transmits any advertising information for online marketing (e.g., provision of product information) so that the customer can easily identify the advertising information: